Thanksgiving 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thanksgiving 2010

Post  Skwirlinator on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and I think it might be fun to list some of the things we are thankful for.

What are YOU thankful for this year?

1. Freedom - I have been to other countries and I can assure you that our USA is still the best place to live. I am thankful for the freedom our ancestors fought for and died to achieve and protect. Too often We The People forget just what our nation gives us. I am thankful for Freedom.

2. Prosperity - Even tho I am unemployed, I live in a nation that is thriving in comparison to much of the world. Clean water, safe roads and good education are just some of the things we too often take for granted. Our country may not be perfect but we are far above the world standard.

3. Family - Oh what a lonely place this world would be if it were not for family. I am thankful that my family is in my life and that I have a safe place to be loved.

4. Food - Just the fact that there are means to set a Thanksgiving buffet to celebrate this day is much more than most of the world has. I am thankful for the abundance of food in my life.

5. Internet - I am thankful for a means by which I can interact with the world and learn new things. The internet has opened my mind to endless opportunities and information.

What are you thankful for? Just list a few things or pour your heart out. Whatever you feel comfy with.
Skwirlinator

View user profile http://z10.invisionfree.com/SF_Explorers/index.php?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top